Tuesday, April 15, 2008

LaYeRs PaRtY!




So I am so excited for Spring and Summer! I just got online and looked at all the fun stuff Layers has this season, and I have decided to throw a Layers Party! So if anyone reads this blog and would like to come let me know.

When: April 22, 2008
Where: Robert's Residence ( give me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you the address)
Time: 7:00pm
You will be able to look at the clothes and also me able to try a majority of them on. Also, the gal that sells Layers is not pushy so if you just want to come and visit that will be just fine.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh I love clothes, and Layers clothes at that! I think I have been banned from purchases for a while. But I want to come anyway - even if I just end up chatting...I am pretty good at that. I leave for Cali the next day so if I am not too crazy I might have to drive up. Megdinsdale@hotmail.com

Megan said...

P.S. it was Ross who threw tantrums. His mother said babysitters would never return because he was such a handful. I, on the other hand, was an angel ;)

the Wight's said...

Hey T.
It was awesome to hear from you! It's so great to see how happy & in love you and your husband are. I also have to tell you how cute I think your hair cut is. I can't help but be jelous of your hair. It's darling! Let's try and keep in touch it's been to long since we last talked.

Kalli and Derek said...

Hey Tenisha how's it going? I'm so glad you wrote to say hi It's good to hear from you. You guys are so cute. I can't believe it's been so long. I'm glad you added me on your blog now I can look at yours as well. It sounds like you are busy. Are you working at a salon or do you do it from home? I have two jobs as well and it gets pretty crazy with the kids too but I am enjoying everything. Well talk to ya later thanks for saying hi.

Chelsey said...

Tenisha-Way cute hair!(like always) I'm glad you became a blogger! It's fun to see what everyone is up to and to keep in touch. I hope you don't mind but, I am going to add you to my list. :)