Monday, June 23, 2008

Family Night,& Hair 911!


For Father's Day my brother and sister-in-law put in a fire pit in my father-in-laws pasture, so we decided to have a cook out on Friday. We had a lot of fun and it was nice not to have to travel far to have s'mores and roasted hot dogs, also to mention not having to pay ridiculous gas prices.

I love being able hang out by the fire and have a good s'more.



Now to my next blog, I am having a really hard time deciding whether to grow my hair out or keep it short. I have had my hair in three stages, long ,medium, and short , and I can't decide which one I like the best. Look at all four photos and help me decide which one I should go with. Also, I am trying to think of a new color for my hair, if you have any suggestions let me know. Please vote!


8 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I love your hair medium. Its just right in between. But really you can pull off anything. I think you should go got pink. Just kidding I like dark on you. Keep it the same.

Megan said...

I have no suggestions because they all look good. Which is super lame that you are one of those people that can pull off any hair length and style. I am super jealous. How come you are so good at doing hair?!

I think I am the one who needs to make a blog post about my hair situation...seeing as how it has been virtually the same for like the last 10 years. (the short muchroom hair cut i think scarred me for life) Which brings me to my next point...I don't think someone like me should make hair suggestions at all. So I will leave you with this....what should I do with my hair? :)

Unknown said...

I think medium as well, like when I worked with you it was super cute, it was like just below your shoulders i think and i liked it when you did kinda copper brown colors, super cute

Jamie said...

You're one who can pull off anything. You could shave your head and wear a paper sack for clothes and it will be lovely.

Jaime said...

I like your hair long, like in the picture of you in the yellow shirt. You look young! The 2nd picture is cut off. All I see is Jason, but his hair looks fine.

H Wilde said...

long and dark very sexy~ you always do look cute though!

Chelsey said...

Decisions, Decisions, That's the fun part of being a hairdresser, it's easier to tell someone what to do then to make the decision on yourslef. But I too like the med. length. You can pull everything off like everyone has said, so you are dang lucky-I think you should do the POSH look, drastic A-line with it stacked in the back with copper low lites. Good Luck with the decision!

Brooke said...

I personally like med or I also think short is cute, just throw a few (very few) blonde pieces in it. Well, probably not blonde blonde but a honey carmel color, like a level 7. Good luck!