Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Future Racers




So 2 weeks ago I threw a surprise get together for my husbands birthday at a place called Speed Street. Speed Street is an indoor go cart race track and it is way fun. I was able to surprise my husband really well, he didn't suspect a thing. We raced 25 laps and I ended third to last, but that was because I was hit three times towards the last lap. I was really upset I thought I was doing well and kicking some serious butt. Anyways, here are some pictures of the crew!



I am pouting in this picture because I finished in 8th place.


The family coming out to support us!







4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm really sorry that we missed it. It looks like a lot of fun. You guys should come over and we could do dinner and play games.

Jaclyn said...

you guys look like you had fun. well except you. jk. how is it going? haven't seen you since split ends. you guys are so cute together

Poulsen Family said...

T I so call Ella first, come on now I haven't seen her in like forever. At least give me five minutes. Just Kidding we can just duke in out when they get here. I absolutely love your hair I can't remember if I told you that yet. Tell Jason Happy Late birthday

Unknown said...

You guys look like you had so much fun, i love that speed race place i have a blast every time i go!!! Your hair looks so cute, when did you cut it?