Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tag!!

So I was tagged by my friend Jami to do this survey and since I didn't have much to do at work I decided what the heck.

Where were you born? Ogden

Middle name: Don’t have one. Really in all reality there is not a middle name that would really go with Tenisha. Plus my parents had a hard time coming up with that one.

Nickname: My favorite one is Neshe (my nephew calls me that), T, and others.

Are you taller then your mother or father? Wish I was, but unfortunately I am not.

What is your biggest pet peeve? I have many of them and it would take forever to list them. Many have to deal with Utah drivers.

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Foods: Mexican, BBQ, chocolate, peanutbutter shakes

Favorite Restaurants: El Peral, CafĂ© Rio, Macaroni Grill, Zoggers, Let’s just say it depends what I am in the mood for.

Favorite beverage: water

Favorite cold cereal: I really don’t eat much cold cereal, although once in awhile I crave different kinds of cereal.

Favorite smells: fruity smells, spring, flowers, my husband’s body wash.

Favorite time of day: 4:00, when I am on my way home from work.

What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Since I do hair I like to test all sorts and see which ones really work.

Favorite make-up products, Mac, Clinique, Bare Minerals, again I like to test all things out.

How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

Do you play an instrument? Nope, if I could it would be the piano.

Have you ever been skinny dipping: No

Did you sports in high school? I too was a nerd

What was the last movie you saw in theater? Penelope, it was really cute. Also it was only pg so that made me happy.

What is your favorite article of clothing? I really don’t have one, usually when I buy something new I like to wear it a lot.

What is your dream vacation? This could be a long list. New York (again), Washington D.C, Maine, Boston, Florida, Hawaii, Europe, Seattle, Caribbean, I would like to travel and visit as many places as I can.

What was your first impression of you spouse? This is bad, but I really didn’t really notice my husband at first, he was a guy that was a friend of my friend.

If you were an animal what would you be? Maybe a dolphin

Favorite TV shows: Lost, Heroes, CSI, Biggest Loser, Law and Order, Project Runway, The Hills

What is your dream car? Dodge Nitro, Nissian Murano

What is your weakness? Clothes, Shopping

What do you fix when there’s nothing to fix? Take out as well

What is something you are constantly working on? Question is, what am I not working on?

Any hidden talents? Sorry I am boring, I really don’t have hidden talents, if so tell me?

What is a word or a phrase you over use? Sorry don’t have any

What is the worst thing that happened to you in the past year? Really nothing has happened.

What is the best thing that happened to you in the past year? Ask me that question in another year and I am sure I will have great news.

What is the one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Have my bills paid off, look into buying a home, go on a great vacation, run 5k, and have Jillian Michaels (biggest loser trainer) body.

The best advice you have learned this past year? Things happen for a reason

Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Anyone who reads this

2 comments:

Megan said...

Amen to Cafe Rio, buying too many clothes just because having something new to wear is fun and having Jillian Michaels body! Is the "best" thing that might happen to you within this year a hint that you want to be expecting?? :)

Jamie said...

Yay! I'm glad you did this! That means someone actually reads my blog :) And I know your hidden talent...you do an awesome Cher impersonation. I really thought of you and Sherlene when I put that musical thing up. As much as I hated GAT I miss our sing-a-longs. Also, if you want to post that video up here, just click on the little "YouTube" logo on the bottom right and it will pop up with a code that says "embed"...just copy and paste that code into a post.