Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jason's Birthday

Last weekend for Jason's birthday dinner we decided to go to McGrath's fish house. To my surprise it was really not bad eating fish. Yes, I hate fish and my husband loves it. I knew he had been wanting to try oysters, so I stuck it out and decided I would try it. Eating fish really was not bad at all, but of coarse I played it safe and ordered the halibut. We had Jason's sister and her husband join us for the event. This is my cute nephew Kotah. Kotah is a poser and loves his picture taken. He is more of a risk taker than me, he got the salmon and loved it.

This picture was taken on March 2nd, his actual birthday. We just had family over for cake and ice cream.

This is our attempt to a last minute cake. We try to spell his name out with the candles.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Way to stick it out sis you are alot braver then i am. Sounds like he had a pretty good birthday and i love the cake with the candles that spelled his name out. Koda is so cute. And just to let you know i stil love your hair i think it is way cute.

Megan said...

Ross hates fish and I love it - so I hear ya Jason! You gotta give it all a try Tenisha, seriously. If it is cooked right then it is amazing. Anywho, looks like you guys had fun and the cake looks awesome :)

Jamie said...

You're such a trooper Tenisha! You're much braver than I am. Tell Jason happy late birthday.

heather bing said...

That sounds like a fun night, and if you don't like fish, we'll have to go to Tepanyaki's together and I'll get you hooked on sushi! Don't knock it till you try it!

Stephanie said...

sounds like a fun night. how did the other party go? sorry that we didn't make it. it just got to be too late and benjamin was being a stinker.