Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Catching Up!

So it's time for me to catch up with my blog with all the events that I have had. Last month I had a bridal shower that I threw for my friend Brianna. She is married now but I still wanted to post some from the shower that I gave her.

This is my cute friend Brianna (left)

Megan, Sherlene, Me
I put the flower center piece together
I was pretty proud of myself.

On the same day as the bridal shower Megan,(my sister) blessed her beautiful daughter. It was so nice for them to be able to come down and have all the family be there for Ella's blessing.

Brandon's brother was able to bless Ella, it so amazing how strong the spirit is when a baby is being bless. What a beautiful miracle. The cute cake in the second picture is what my talented aunt made.

Here is a picture of Ella in her blessing dress, she really is a beautiful baby. Also, here is a picture of the men that were able to be in the circle. I am so blessed to be able to have a husband that has priesthood, it so amazing to see him use it.



















4 comments:

Megan said...

You should become a paryt planner - that shower is super cute! Whata good friend you are. I think Ella is so dang cute with all that hair! I am glad the blessing went well - you always pray they won't scream their guts out the entire time ;) And that CAKE?! That is amazing! My hand hurts just looking at the way she had to probably squeeze the frosting to make it look like that. Sounds like you have been a busy girl.

P.S. I love your hair!

Jaclyn said...

i agree with everything megan said. all of it!

Stephanie said...

I didn't know that your sister had her baby already. She really is a cute baby. I love all the hair. Time flies. Shows how much we keep in touch. How was vegas? What did you do?

Meg said...

You already know i agree with Megan you should be a party planner you do such an amazing job. Glade to hear that you had fun in vegan be sure to post pictures and sorry that you got sick that totally sucks. Ella and i miss you guys tons and thanks so much for all you do for us hope to see you soon.