Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We Are Back

So we got back last week from our fun vacation. The weather was nice and the shopping was great. We left on Saturday morning down to Mesquite, on the way down I got a really bad soar throat, from there on it got worse. On Monday we were in Vegas, and I still had a soar throat and major congestion going on. I was was so miserable in the afternoon, and we decided to head home that night. We got home and Tuesday and Wednesday I stayed home with a bad sinus infection. Other then the sinus infection we had a great time in Vegas.



6 comments:

Meg said...

Hope you are feeling better that totally sucks that you got sick. The volcano desert looks amazing and really yummy! The slide show was really cute you took some really cool pictures.Oh and the hotel way nice i want to go.

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like fun, but I'm sorry you got sick! That sucks. I think Vegas is cursed. When we went last year we had to leave a day early too because Jaydin got RSV.

Megan said...

Oh Man! Sinus ifections suck! I got one while we were in Arizona and I thought my head was going to explode! Your hotel looks super awesome - where did you guys stay? I hope you didn't enjoy that mini bar TOO much ;) Glad you still had some fun and got to enjoy some good weather.

Jaclyn said...

vegas rocks! looks like it was fun for you

heather bing said...

It looks like you had fun, but I'm sorry you were sick, how unlucky to have that happen on vacation. Sounds like something I would do! Cool pool, I hope you swam alot!

Monica Child said...

Love all your pictures you took. I wished I could go on a mini vacation. We need to BBQ! Especially if I get into my new house. I'll even throw the BBQ!