Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag and Welcome Home!!




I got tagged to tell you about Jason, now let's see how well I know him..

A-ATV of choice? A Motorcycle,

B - Born? March 2

C-Cookies or Candy? Chocolate Chip Cookies. Actually he prefers the dough.

D-Date of Choice when you go out? Movies, he would like to take me fishing and hunting

E-Essential Item? He really wouldn’t have one, if he could he would live in the middle of no where so he can hunt, wait never mind he would want his gun.

F-Favorite Foods? Mexican

G-Gas or Diesel vehicle? Now days gas

H-Hobbies? Soccer, Hunting

I-Ice Cream Flavor? Anything with Chocolate, I am more of an ice cream person then he is.

J-Job? Child Protective Services

K-Kids? Just him

L-Last Vacation as a couple? This month to Vegas for our anniversary.

M-Morning person or night owl? Night Owl, He would rather stay up and play x box and watch movies, then be able to sleep in.

N-Number of Siblings? 2 sisters, he had an older brother who past a way as an infant.

O-OCD or sloppy? Definitely sloppy

P-Pet Peeves? Me going shopping to just look around, and also him following me while I am shopping.

Q-Quiet or Loud? He can be both

R-Restaurant? Chili’s, EL Paral, Ooh and a place that can serve good Sushi

S-Sports? He likes all sports, really he can watch all of them and be interested in them. He love soccer, he played pretty much is whole life on school and comp teams.

T-Tight wad or spender? He is not tight but he is not a spender either.



U-Unknown Fact about him? We always make fun of him that he can’t use a knife for the fact he has cut himself 2 and had to get stitches.

V-Vegetables? Any



W- Worst Habit? Leaving his clothes on the floor , and leaving dishes in the leaving room and not taking them to the sink when I know for a fact he passes the kitchen all the time.

X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Soccer

Y-Your favorite things about him? He is witty and really smart. He will do anything for me and not try to complain. He works hard and he is so spiritual. There are some many favorite things , I am so grateful that he is my husband and we will be together forever.

Z-Zodiac Sign? Pisces




I tag anyone that has yet to do this tag.





Also, I am so excited to have my sister come back home from Montana, she will be moving back on June 8th. We are so excited to have Ella closer, and I guess Brandon and Megan. ;)

6 comments:

Monica Child said...

Megan and Brandon are moving back?? Why the heck didn't I know? That is so freakin' awesome. Poor Raegan will have a cousin her age. What about Brandon's job? I guess I can just ask Megan myself. I'm so excited!!!

Megan said...

Yeah Ross is a night owl too and can't get up in the morning for the life of him. We seriously need to have a girls night and let the boys play Halo. I wish my husband would eat veggies - then I wouldn't be making a a side dish just for me. That is exciting that your sis is moving back - it will make your aunt spoiling activities so much easier ;)

Kalli and Derek said...

I have to say your husband has the best birthday ever!:)
I enjoyed seeing all the fun you had in Vegas, it makes me really want to go on a Vacation!

Meg said...

I did not know that Jason had an older brother that passed away? That is funny unknown fact about him. WE are super excited to be coming home and to hang out and go on double dates with you guys. And Ella is excited to be closer to her favorite aunt.

Chelsey said...

Your mom told me Meg was coming home. That will be so exciting to have your sister and your baby closer!

Stephanie said...

That was fun to read about Jason. I didn't know he liked sushi. I guess I know what we should do when we all go out. That is really cool that your sister is moving home. I bet you miss that sweet baby, she is adorable. I love all that hair!